Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Ship Unit custom screen set, changes made to the Ship Unit dimensions Unit Of Measure (UOM) do not display in the Edit page, the UOM should not become null or change to something else
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a custom Screen Set (copying the Ship Unit screen set) and name it
2. Associate it to a named custom Menu, and create the link needed
3. Create an Order Release with one Ship Unit.
4. Query this order release in the screen set created above by clicking on the created link, and edit and add dimensions of length, Width and height in a specific UOM.
5. Click on Save button (floppy icon).
6. When the record is opened with Edit button, the UOM appear totally different from the specific UOM entered above on these 3 dimensions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms