Attachments are Not Visible on The Standard Purchase Order Created from Sourcing RFQ
(Doc ID 2016817.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle sourcing,the RFQ line attachments are not appearing in the supplier login and the attachments from supplier are not appearing in the PO when converting the award into a PO.
Expect that the supplier could see the "To supplier" attachment and the autocreated PO from Award to include the attachment.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
1. Autocreate a Requisition into an RFQ from PO module.
2. Login to Sourcing module and open the RFQ
3. Attache a note to supplier to first RFQ line and file attachment to the second line
4. Now publish the RFQ and login using the supplier.
5. The supplier could open the RFQ but could nod find out the attachments.
6. Here put a Note to buyer attachment for the first line and file attachment to the second line.
7. Submit the quotation.
8. Close the RFQ and award it for our supplier.
9. Create the PO from the award.
10. Attachements are not available in the autocreated PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document