Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.5 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.2 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter, and save a new appointment date using the action of "Set Appointment" on a shipment stop of interest an error is displayed " there are 2 changes made to XXX.1111111 by XXX.admin since you opened it." and only way to continue is by clicking on "Save Your Changes" button in the new screen
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Shipment Stop
2. Do a blank "Search", and select the stop of a shipment of concern
3. Navigate to Actions> Set Appointments
4. Make sure that no appointments already exists.
5. Enter an appointment with a delivery time and save
6. system gives an error screen with " there are 2 changes made to XXX.1111111 by XXX.admin since you opened it.
7. In order to continue you need to click on the "Save Your Changes" button on this screen to get out of that error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms