No Payroll Process Listed When Trying to Run ROLLBACK with Process Type "Pre-payments"
(Doc ID 2019988.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running ROLLBACK ("Process Type":Magnetic transfer) with an assignment set which is different from the one when running JP_SALARY, JP_SALARY is not listed in the "Payroll Process" when trying to run ROLLBACK with Process Type "Pre-payments".
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select the following responsibility and move to following navigation.
Responsibility:Related to HR responsibility
(N) Processes and Reports -> Submit Processes and Reports
- Run the concurrent program "Payroll Run (Salary)" with the following parameters.
"Payroll Period":3 2015 and "Assignment Set":<ASSIGNMENT_SET1> (For example, including EmpA , EmpB and EmpC)
- Run the concurrent program "PrePayments".
- Run the concurrent program "Pre-Process to Generate Direct Deposit File".
- Run the concurrent program "Rollback" with the following parameters.
"Process Type":Magnetic transfer
"Payroll Process":Payroll process of above step2
"Assignment Set":<ASSIGNMENT_SET2> which is different with above step2 (For example, including EmpA and EmpB)
- Process of the above step2 is not listed "Payroll Process" LOV when trying to run the concurrent program "Rollback" with "Process Type":Pre-payments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document