Attempting to Pack Multiple Delivery Details Into Container Raises Warning: The Delivery Line XXXXXXXXX Could Not Be Packed Into The Container
(Doc ID 2020204.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to pack delivery lines into a Container LPN for a NON-WMS org with a sales order line that has multiple delivery details selected , the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Order Organizer> New
3. Enter and book a sales order with multi quantity and setup the on-hand in multiple locators.
4. Shipping > Release Sales Orders
5. Pick Release the sales order lines from multiple locators which splits the delivery details and assigns to multiple delivery lines.
6. Shipping > Transactions
7. Create a Container LPN.
8. Pack a single delivery detail/delivery line into the LPN.
9. Then select multiple delivery detail records belonging to the same sales order line and try to pack into the same LPN.
10. When attempting to pack multiple delivery details, error is raised "Warning: The delivery line 982450608 could not be packed into the container."
11. System does not pack the selected delivery detail records into the Container LPN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document