LocationRefNum Gets Deleted Completely Instead of Just LocationRefNumValue Getting Updated, When an Order Release Transmission is Sent in with Transaction Code II
(Doc ID 2024984.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.8 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Release gets successfully created when integration is done using xml transmission with embedded XML elements for creating a Location that has LocationRefNum. This is done using transaction code of II in the XML file.
When sending in the same Order Release xml but changing the LocationRefNumValue – the result is that the LocationRefNum on the location is now getting deleted completely instead of just getting LocationRefNumValue updated to a new value.
Expect the LocationRefNum not to be wiped out completely but just the value replaced with the new value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Upload a Order Release xml -> TEST_WITH_LOC.XML
2) As part of the Order Release xml, location TEST_LOCATION is created and a LocationRefNum is added as well.
3) Upload second Order Release xml say TEST_WITH_LOC-2.XML which is essentially the same xml but on the location element, the value of the refnum is changed)
4) Review the location TEST_LOCATION the LocationRefNum has now been deleted instead of getting updated with a new value.
5) If the transaction code is II, it should not be deleting the location at all
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document