Last updated on JULY 04, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.3.8 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When planning an order having a two legs itinerary, second leg being "AIR", while performing action "Assign Rate" after adding special services to the first leg shipment, which is "TL", the first leg shipment is re driven at a much earlier start time.
It is expected when performing Assign Rate that the shipment keeps the initial shipment stop times
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Having an order release which has defined Early Pickup Time
1. Using a shipment that is part of a multi-leg planning
2. Go to Financials Tab
3. Scroll down and click on New Shipment Special Service
4. Add shipment special service PICKUPEMTPY
5. Click on Finished
6. Notice that the time on this shipment is not yet changed. Same times are kept
7. Check the shipment again and go to Actions -> Shipment Management -> Change Shipment Cost
8. Perform Assign Rate s
9 Once done, re-check the shipment's times again.
10. Notice the shipment is now redriven earlier
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms