When Employee Candidate Applies for a Vacancy, Errors: HR_51231_ASG_MISSING_ASG
(Doc ID 2028292.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add an employee candidate as an applicant to a vacancy, the following error occurs. The issue does not happen to other employee candidates. A similar issue is raised in core HR when attempting to create the application of the employee for the same vacancy.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Vacancies.
4. Search for a vacancy.
5. Click the Add Applicant link for the vacancy in the search results section.
6. Search for the employee.
7. Select the employee from the search results and click the Next button.
8. Click Next in the succeeding pages.
9. Click the Finish button in the Application Review page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document