When Employee Candidate Applies for a Vacancy, Errors: HR_51231_ASG_MISSING_ASG
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add an employee candidate as an applicant to a vacancy, the following error occurs. The issue does not happen to other employee candidates. A similar issue is raised in core HR when attempting to create the application of the employee for the same vacancy.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Vacancies.
4. Search for a vacancy.
5. Click the Add Applicant link for the vacancy in the search results section.
6. Search for the employee.
7. Select the employee from the search results and click the Next button.
8. Click Next in the succeeding pages.
9. Click the Finish button in the Application Review page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms