Action 'Release Ship Units' For Partially Release Is Creating Order Release With 0 Ship Unit Weight
(Doc ID 2029253.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 to 6.3.8 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using 'Release Ship Units' Action for an Order Base created with an Order Configuration that has Calculate Ship Unit Metrics From Ship Unit Line, the Weight at Ship Unit Line level is zero.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Order Management, Purchase Order, Order Base, input the ID and press Search
2. Select it and go to Actions, Order Management, Change Order, Release Ship Units
3. Press New Release Instruction
4. Input Unit Amount:1 and press Save and Finished
5. Go to Order Management, Purchase Order, Order Base, input the ID and press Search
6. Right click and select Related Order Release and Edit the Order Release
7. Go to Ship Unit tab
The weight related to the Ship Unit Line is 0.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document