R12: AP: Period Close Exception Report Shows Entries In 'Accounting Entries not Transferred to the General Ledger' Although the Transactions are Showing Accounted and Transferred to GL
(Doc ID 2030954.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to close the Payables period due to a message informing that exceptions exist.
The Period Close Exception Report shows exceptions with pattern 'Accounting Entries not Transferred to the General Ledger'. But from the front-end, the transactions show as Fully Accounted and Transferred to GL. So the solution from <Note 1534182.1> does not apply.
To be able to close the Payables period.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Payables, attempt to close the Payables period.
2. System informs that exceptions exist.
3. Review the Period Close Exceptions report and confirm the transaction/s. Note the Accounting Event Type is 'MANUAL' for these transaction/s.
4. Review the transaction on the Payment workbench, it shows as Accounted.
5. Review the accounting entries, it shows as Accounted and Transferred to GL.
Recently applied a data fix that ran undo accounting.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document