PO Confirm Receipt Notification Comes After The PO Is Received and Closed For Receiving or Closed
(Doc ID 2031109.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.1 iProcurement
PO confirm receipt notification comes after the PO is already received. Users expect there should be no confirm receipt notification for this case since the items are already received.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create Purchase Order
2. Receive against the PO on 12-MAY-2015
3. Check notifications on 14-MAY-2015
- see Confirm Receipt notification for the PO which was already received on 12-MAY-2015
- PO receipt confirmation notification comes after the PO is already received
- The PO was received on 12th May and yet on 14th May the notification was issued saying that the receipt needs to be confirmed.
Users are confused by the notification since the items are already received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document