Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Compliance Screening all parties in the system crashes Production instance of OTM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Data Query for Contacts from Business Process Automation -> Process Management -> Data Query and create one for all Contacts in a specific domain
2. Create a custom Event and call this even when the above Data Query returns a record
3. Use this event in an Automatic Agent with 2 Actions of Screen Restricted Parties.
4. Trade Management Data -> Process Management -> Recurring Processes -> Data Query -> Choose the query from above 1
5. The system waits for hours and hangs. Requires a restart to get back up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms