Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a partial shipment to group, by adding only one order release, the event Shipment - group modified is not triggered, hence any agent would not be triggered.
It is expected to have the event Shipment - group modified triggered since it is triggered when performing Remove Partial Shipment from Group
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Group management -> Shipment Group -> search for 20150504-0001
2. Go to Actions -> Shipment management -> Add Partial Shipments to Group
3. Search for shipment 01860, select it and press on Finished
4. On the next screen please expand and select ONLY one order release
5. Click on OK
6. Review the logs. Notice the event is not triggering.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms