"Ship Group - Modilfied" Event Is Not Triggering When Performing Action Add Partial Shipments to Group
(Doc ID 2031563.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a partial shipment to group, by adding only one order release, the event Shipment - group modified is not triggered, hence any agent would not be triggered.
It is expected to have the event Shipment - group modified triggered since it is triggered when performing Remove Partial Shipment from Group
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Group management -> Shipment Group -> search for <ORDER RELEASE>
2. Go to Actions -> Shipment management -> Add Partial Shipments to Group
3. Search for <SHIPMENT>, select it and press on Finished
4. On the next screen please expand and select ONLY one order release
5. Click on OK
6. Review the logs. Notice the event is not triggering.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document