Manual Merge Leaves Original Cost in the Cost Details Tab of the New Shipment
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.0 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a manual merge of 2 shipments, the cost details of the old shipment cost are still visible on the financial tab. The cost details of the old cost should not be visible under the Financial tab, after a manual merger of 2 shipments. The total cost of the shipment is correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create 2 order releases: TEST_merge1 and TEST_merge2
2) select each order and plan them using show routing option (select service provider TEST_SP on the route constraint window)
3) query the 2 shipments (say, both have a cost of $5 and use carrier TEST_SP) and select both.
4) Use the action merge and option manual - select one of the shipments to merge to.
5) Shipments are merged into one.
6) Edit the shipment and go to the financial tab - there will be 2 base cost in the details - the new cost of $10 and the original cost of $5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms