When Running the Action 'Build Rates' From Project, The Lane Corresponds To The Rate Record Template and Is Not The Lane From CRT
(Doc ID 2034334.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Action 'Build Rates' from Project, the Rate Records that are created use the lane from the Rate Record Template and not the actual lane.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the p-shipments that are being used
2. Create a Rate Record Template
3. Create a Project
4. Create a CRT
5. The Bid Round is automatically created when you create the Project
6. Generate CRT from Bid Round
7. Fill in the Bid and Equipment information in the CRT
8. Upload CRT
9. Go to Bids and Actions menu and run 'Bid Include' and 'Commit' Actions for both bids
10. Create a Scenario
11. Run Action 'Solve Scenario'
12. Assign Solution to the Bid Round
13. Run Actions in Bid Manager to 'Accept' and 'Change Publish Status' for both bids
14. Go to Project and run Action 'Build Rates'
The Rate Records that resulted use the lane from the Rate Record Template and not the one from the Lane Summary.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document