Warning Message "Do You Want to Re-default the Attributes Attached to the Line Type?" Prompted Even the Changed Line Type in 'purchase Orders' Does Not Has Any Attribute Defined.
(Doc ID 2035129.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warning message "Do you want to re-default the attributes attached to the line type?" occurs even when the changed line type in 'Purchase Orders' does not has any attribute defined.
1. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Enter PO Header and move down to the line
3. Change the default 'Line Type'
4. Then warning message "Do you want to re-default the attributes attached to the line type?" prompted.
This issue also happens in the Requisition form.
PLEASE NOTE: You might not need this patch.
This message is valid when the "Value Basis" of the line type that defaults is the same as the new line type chosen and there are attributes on the new line type. Please review your line type setups.
Navigation to Line Types Setup: SETUP ---> PURCHASING ---> LINE TYPES
Here is the functionality:
- When the Line type is changed within "value basis" and no dependent values available for that changed line type then no warning message will be displayed.
- When the Line type is changed within "value basis"and has dependent values available for that changed line type then warning message will be displayed.
- When the Line type is changed across "value basis" then no warning message will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document