Work Confirmation Keeps Returning In Error Related to Quantity ordered plus tolerance
(Doc ID 2035245.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Services Procurement
Work Confirmation keeps returning in error
We are processing a Work Confirmation for an amount that should be available to work confirm. however the system keeps returning an error that the amount is not available.
Error: Quantity 13650 is greater than 13649.999999999999, Quantity ordered plus tolerance
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a complex service PO for $35,000
2. From the iProcurement responsibility – create a work confirmation
3. Select the pay item
4. Create this for $25000
5. Run Receiving Transaction Processor
6. Approve Work Confirmation
7. Correct the work confirmation
8. Correct the amount to 11688.46
9. Create a 2nd work confirmation for 10,000
10. Run Receiving Transaction Processor
11. Approve Work Confirmation
12. Correct the 2nd work confirmation to $9661.54
13. Create 3rd work confirmation for the remaining amount on PO $13650.
14. The work confirmation gets an error status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document