The Bank Account Manage Payment Documents Page Skipped Documents Shows "No skipped documents exists".
Last updated on JULY 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Bank Account Manage Payment Documents Skipped Documents page does not list payment documents that were skipped during the payment process.
Shows "No skipped documents exists" message.
The Bank Account Manage Payment Documents Skipped Documents should list payment documents that were skipped.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the Payables responsibility.
2. (N) Payments> Quick Payments.
3. Find the Bank account and the Payment Profile for which you want to issue a payment.
4. In the Document Number field document number the last document used is 5600. Change the document number to 6001.
6. Go to the Cash Management responsibility
7. (N) Setup>Bank Accounts
8. Click on Manage Payment Documents tab.
9. Click the Skipped Documents icon for the payment document name that was used and the following message appears:
No skipped documents exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms