Calculation of Accessorial Cost Is Incorrect
(Doc ID 2044641.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to assign multiple accessorial on the shipment on the basis of shipment stop, the amount is getting calculated twice for some Accessorials
Steps to Reproduce the scenario
01. Created a Rate Record - <Rate_Record_ID> with base cost as 0 and 4 Accessorials with cost. The accessorial cost is based on SHIPMENT.STOPS.STOPREFNUMS.NUMBER_VALUE
02. Ensured that locations have the respective accessorials added
03. Created 2 Order Releases and planned them on to a Shipment
04. Shipment is built with rate record with base cost as 0
05. Edit the Shipment Stops of the Shipment and add the respective refnum and values to match with the defined accessorial costs
06. Then do action>>recalculate shipment costs
07. We see that cost for the two Invoices are different than expected. The other 2 accessorials are having the correct values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document