Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to assign multiple accessorial on the shipment on the basis of shipment stop, the amount is getting calculated twice for some Accessorials
Steps to Reproduce the scenario
01. Created a Rate Record - KM_RR1 with base cost as 0 and 4 Accessorials with cost. The accessorial cost is based on SHIPMENT.STOPS.STOPREFNUMS.NUMBER_VALUE
02. Ensured that locations KM_MUMBAI and KM_HYDERABAD have the respective accessorials added
03. Created 2 Order Releases - 3-11084497261 & 3-11084497261_1 and planned them on to a Shipment 02635
04. Shipment is built with rate record KM_RR1 with base cost as 0
05. I edit the Shipment Stop 2 and Shipment Stop 3 of the Shipment and add the respective refnum and values to match with the defined accessorial costs
06. Then I do action>>recalculate shipment costs
07. We see that cost for the SA-Invoice should come out to be 29700 instead of 59400 and of SB-Invoice should come out to be 33372 instead of 66744 . The other 2 accessorials SA and SB are having the correct values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms