Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GLXJEENT Journal Enter form - Journal Attachments
Unable to attach documents to approved journals after RPC3 Patch ( <Patch 20251722> :R12.GL.B R12.1 General Ledger Recommended Patch Collection - February 2015).
Before applying this patch the users were able to attach documents to journal entries approved but not yet posted.
Post patching, when 'Attachments' option is selected to add new backup documentation, this error message is thrown:
FRM-41051: You cannot create records here.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As a preparer, create journal batch/lines
2. Submitt journal for approval
3. Based on employee hierarchy, journal goes to supervisor and it gets approved
4. Query the approved journal and try to attach documentation
5. On 'Attachments' form, getting error message as mentioned above
Patched the environment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms