Need to Allow ATO Items as a Part of Kit and as Mandatory Components in PTO Model
(Doc ID 2048505.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Bill of Material is set up as an ATO enabled item having a mandatory BOM component. When progressed on the Sales Order line, the line status is 'Awaiting Shipping'. On the line, the ATO item is shown with the ATO box unchecked, even though the item definition is checked for the ATO at both the Master and Org level.
Expect that the sales order line will progress to 'Supply Eligible' under these conditions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. A Bill of Material is set up as follows: PTO BOM Model Item B BOM Mandatory Item 123 This item definition is ATO enabled in Item master (IMO) and child transaction org BOM Optional Item 789 This item definition is ATO enabled in Item master (IMO) and child transaction org
2. Go to the Order Management responsibility
3. Navigate to the Orders, Returns
4. Enter a new sales order
5. Enter header level information
6. Navigate to Lines tab
7. Enter this model on the sales order line
8. Book the order
9. Go to Actions - Progress Order
10. Issue is that BOM Mandatory Item 123 is set at 'Awaiting Shipping' as opposed to 'Supply Eligible'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document