Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Control
OM order line work flow activity "Wait" delays processing by a day.Defined a hold which will prevent sales order closing if hold exists as unreleased for a bill only order line.
Progressing the sales order line with that hold prevents order getting closed but goes to a wait activity (Deferred Status and start date - 1 day in future).
Now release the hold and run Workflow Background (WFBG) Engine program to get that order line closed. Workflow background program is not processing that order line until next day.
Expect to be able to progress the line to close the same day that the hold is released.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Sales Orders >Enter a Bill Order
3. Book the order
4. See the line goes on workflow activity 'Close - Line' HOLD.
5. Actions > Release Hold > Click the 'Progress Workflow' box
6. The line does not progress.
7. Run workflow background Engine program to get that order line closed.
But, WFBG program is not processing that order line until next day.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms