Sales Agreement -- Create Release fails with Error "Attribute value on order does not match sales agreement attribute value"
(Doc ID 2052891.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Sales Release from a Sales Agreement
the following error occurs.
Attribute value on order does not match sales agreement attribute value.
Attribute: Customer.Sales Agreement
Attribute Value: <aaaaaaa>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Order Management responsibility
- Sales Agreement > Sales Agreements Form
- Query the Agreement in question
- Do an Actions > Create Releases
- On the resulting Release ( Order ) , enter all the necessary line details and save. See the above error
- This error does not allow the user to proceed any further
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|