OEOIMP - Order Will Not Update Via Order Import(PKG_NAME=OE_Order_GRP)
(Doc ID 205661.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEOIMP - Order Import
When attempting to Update an Order via Order Import, the following error occurs.
You are trying to insert an existing order or update an order that does not exist. Please enter a correct operation code.
- Populate the data in Order Import Interface tables
- Go to Order Management responsibility and Run Order Import
- Notice Order Import completed in Error
- Go to Orders, Returns> Import Orders>Corrections
- Query the Record by Order Source and Order Reference as appropriate
- Select the Record and click on Errors and notice the error message as above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!