Personalization on Manage Payroll Payments - Amount Type is Not Working
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP8 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Self Service Payroll
Attempting to change the Amount Type to default to Monetary but even with the personalization, it is still defaulting to Percentage.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into responsibility Employee Self-Service
2. Select Manage Payroll Payment > on the Manage Payroll Payments: Define Payment Page > Select the 'Add Deposit Payment' button
3. Begin the personalization - select the "Personalize Payroll Payments' link
4. Find the 'Message Choice: Amount Type" and select the personalize pencil
5. For the responsibility - change the 'Initial Value' from P to M, select Apply
6. Select Return to Application
- Responsibility - Functional Administrator
- Select the tab, Core Services
- Select 'Caching Framework'
- Select 'Global Configuration'
- Select the 'Clear All Cache' button, select Yes, select apply
7. Return Home to responsibility Employee Self-Service > Manage Payroll Payment > Select Add Deposit Payment and the Amount Type is still defaulted to 'Percentage'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms