Unable To Enter The Bank Account Number In The Payment Instrument When They Open This Form At First
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user creates a new Automatic receipt by the receipt workbench form, Customer has to choose the Instrument Number (or Bank Account Number) in the Payment Instrument form.
However, Instrument Number field (or the Bank Account Number field) is not enterable/updatable after opening the Payment Instrument form.
User have to choose the Instrument Number (or Bank Account Number) to solve the APP-AR-295276 according to the following steps.
1. Open the receipt workbench form.
2. Query the receipt number as 10010000006.
3. Click the Select Instrument button.
4. Click 3 fields of the Instrument Number (or Bank Account Number), Bank Name and Branch Name in the Payment Instrument form.
5. Click the Cancel button.
6. Click the Select Instrument button again.
The Bank Account Number field may become enterable/updatable.
7. Choose the LOV of the Bank Account Number in the Payment Instrument form.
8. Click the Apply button.
9. Save it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms