Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When creating a new document of record, the initial value for document type set in the personalization is selected. When entering date in the "Valid From" field, the page gets refreshed and the DFF structure(segment information) is displayed in the "Extra Information" region. After upgrading to HR_PF.B RUP8, the page does not get refreshed and DFF structure is not displayed unless re-selecting the document type from the List of Values (LOV).
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define DFF "Extra Document Information".
e.g. Code: XXPersonal
- Add a new DOCUMENT_CATEGORY in the lookup.
e.g. Code: XXPER_INFO
- Run the concurrent program "Register Document Types (EITs)".
Document Type: XXPersonal
Multiple Rows: Yes
Country Code: United States
Category Code: XXPER_INFO
Authorization Required: No
- Add EIT "XXPersonal" to responsibility "Employee Self-Service".
(N) Security > Information Types Security
- Personalize "Create Document of Record" page to set default Document Type at the responsibility level.
Login with "Employee Self-Service" responsibility
(N) Documents of Record
> (B) Create Document of Record
> Click "Personalize Page" link
> Click update icon for "Message Lov Input: Document Type"
> Set Initial Value (e.g. XXPersonal) and click Apply.
- Go back to "Create Document of Record" page and sees that default Document Type (e.g. XXPersonal) is set for Document Type.
- Enter date in the "valid From" field but the page does not get refreshed and DFF structures are not displayed.
** When selecting the Document Type (e.g. XXPersonal) from the LOV, the page is refreshed and DFF structure is displayed properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms