How to Change The Charge Account for New Transactions When Encumbrance and Expense Account Are Updated on Master Items Form?
(Doc ID 2058828.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to Change The Charge Account for New Transactions When Encumbrance and Expense Accounts Are Updated on Master Items Form?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Oracle Applications with a Purchasing responsibility
- Go to Enter Requisition form
- Create a new Requisition with all mandatory information
- Click on Distributions button
- Go to Charge Account field
The old default account appears and user wants to get all new transactions going forward to use a new different account.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document