PARGDR: Revenue Hold on Expenditures Still Generating Revenue for Cost Projects
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Projects using a distribution rule COST/EVENT, do not honor the revenue hold flag while WORK/WORK projects do honor the flag and do not generate revenue.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Cost/Event project
2. Enter an expenditure batch and distribute it.
3. Add a cost and revenue budget, submit it and baseline it.
4. Add an Agreement
5. In the Expenditure Inquiry, marked items for 'Revenue Hold' (under the 'Reports' menu) - confirmed they are on hold.
6. PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for a Single Project - accrues revenue
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms