R12/CE: Payment Displays Multiple Times during Manual Clearing and on Transactions Available for Reconciliation Report
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.6 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Reconciliation and Clearing
AP check appears in duplicate in the Cash Management Manual Clearing Form.
Check appears twice in the Cash Management Module under Bank Statements > Manual Clearing > Clear Transactions. The invoice this check is paying has an adjustment to add a $0 line and distributions to re-class charge accounts.
When run the Transactions Available for Reconciliation Report, the payment is showing in duplicate as well.
AP check appears in more than once on the Cash Management Manual Clearing Form.
If you clear the Payment , the remaining row or rows will be shown.
APP-SQLAP-10784: You are trying to clear a payment that was already cleared , will be shown when trying to clear any remaining rows.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Payment Adjustments are being created automatically due to invoice adjustments when made to paid invoices (changing the invoice distribution account number or GL period).
- In Payables create an Invoice
- Validate and Account Invoice
- Pay the Invoice
- Account the Payment
- Update the Paid Invoice and make an adjustment.
- Line # 1 for 100.00 booked to 24-AUG-2015, Account A
- Line # 2 create <100.00> booked to 24-AUG-2015, Account A
- Line # 3 create 100.00 booked to 24-SEP-2015, Account A
- Save, Validate and Account the Invoice
- This creates Payment Adjustments
- To see the Payment Adjustments
- Navigate -> Payment - Entry -> Query the Document Number
- Select Tool - > View Accounting Events
- See the Payment Adjustments now Created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms