Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal and Oracle Purchasing, Purchase Order (PO) change requests from the supplier are not routing to the requester for approval, when the request is submitted with a promised date change and the change is less than 24 hr (1 day). The routing attribute Promised Date is enabled on the Supplier Change Order tolerances settings and the Maximum Increment/Decrement is set to 0 days for the Promised Date.
1. Set the routing attribute Promised Date enabled on the Supplier Change Order tolerances settings and Maximum Increment/Decrement as 0 day for the Promised Date.
2. Login as the buyer and create PO say "XYZ" and set the promised date as 2014.11.26 00:00:00, then submit for approval.
3. Login as the approver and approve the PO.
4. Login as the supplier user and create a change request to change the promised date to 2014.11.26 05:00:00, then submit.
5. The Buyer receives a notification to Accept/Reject the change. The Buyer chooses Accept.
6. PO "XYZ" is approved, but the PO did not route for approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms