Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
When attempting to process the Termination life event, the following error occurs:
This error occurred in the following package : ben_det_wait_perd_cmpltn.get_wtg_perd_end_date.
Context at time of error:
Person ID : <Person ID>
Research show that this error occurs when there is no Original Hire Date entered for an employee on the Benefits Assignment.
Attempts to update the benefits assignment with the date and save produce the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and query the employee in question.
3. Select the Others button > End Employment and terminate the employee.
4. Go to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee.
5. Attempt to process the detected Termination life event.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms