PRC:Generate Revenue Accounting is not referring to auto accounting rules
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) After changing the Accounting rule and then running the PRC: Generate Revenue Accounting process, not able to see the program picking up the account used in the accounting rule.
1. Created an accounting rules for all segments.
2. Assigned the new rules to Event Revenue Function -> Revenue Write-Off and Write-On, both functions enabled and assigned rule to both the functions.
3. Ran PRC:Generate Revenue Accounting and then Ran PRC: Create Accounting, but not able to see the changes made to the rule.
Any missing any steps, or using wrong function to be used for PRC: Generate Revenue Accounting?
2) Unclear on which function transactions under 'Revenue and Invoice Accounts' function to use for generating Credit accounts for the revenue generated.
Created the Events by running the interface and not from the event form and then we ran PRC:Generate Cost Accounting Events.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms