R12: PRC: Generate Revenue Accounting Events Process Is Not Referring To Auto Accounting Rules
(Doc ID 2064967.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) After changing the Accounting rule and then running the "PRC: Generate Revenue Accounting Events" process, not able to see the program picking up the account used in the accounting rule.
1. Created an accounting rules for all segments.
2. Assigned the new rules to Event Revenue Function -> Revenue Write-Off and Write-On, both functions enabled and assigned rule to both the functions.
3. Ran PRC: Generate Revenue Accounting Events and then ran PRC: Create Accounting, but not able to see the changes made to the rule.
Is there any missing steps? or Is the wrong function being used by the "PRC: Generate Revenue Accounting Events" process?
2) Which function transactions under 'Revenue and Invoice Accounts' function is used for generating Credit accounts for the revenue generated?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document