Hire Applicant Error In Manager Self Service
(Doc ID 2065384.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version
When attempting to hire an Employee.Applicant into a new job/position using the self service Applicant Hire and Rehire function, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Self-Service
2. Applicant Hire and Rehire
3. Search for the employee as an internal applicant, select Replace Primary Assignment and select Hire
4. Basic employee information didn't need changing, clicked Next
5. Entered in new job and location
6. Select “Propose Pay Change” and clicked Next
7. Select “Change Actual Pay”, selected reason for Pay Change, and entered a new salary then clicked Apply
8. Review the information and click Next
9. Receive the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document