No Data Found, After Change A Leaved Employee's Assignment
(Doc ID 2065634.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can not search future terminated employee if the employee's assignment is changed.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as related to HR responsibility
- go to menu
Enter and Maintain
- Change date track to the date (before termination date like 2015-6-10)
- Search employee number and the person is a leaved employee(employment was terminated)
- Click assignment and change any information of it like Miscellaneous
- Save the record, click ok for this person has a future termination scheduled. continue?
- It is saved successfully
- Close the window and search again, can not find the employee
- submit Security List Maintenance
- Search again after the request completed, the employee can be find now.
- Do the same for an non-terminated employee, the employee don’t have the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document