Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee is getting paid with the old salary, despite the salary change was made in Salary Proposal page.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Update the assignment monthly payroll on 15-JAN-2015, which updates the salary element.
- Click "Yes" in the warning window "APP-PAY-07442: Element Entries including at least one Salary Entry have changed. Do you want to continue?".
- Create salary proposal as of 01-JAN-2015, with the new salary. (e.g. $5000)
- Run the Payroll Process for January Payroll. (e.g. Date Earned: 31-JAN-2015)
- Employee is paid with the salary before the change made in step 3 above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms