R12: AP Imported Invoices Missing Batch_ID Using Payables Open Interface Import
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, when attempting to import invoices using the Payables Open Interface Import Program (APXIIMPT), invoices are successfully imported, but are not associated with any batch despite specifying the batch on the import.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Insert Invoice values into
2.. Using Payables Manager responsibility
3. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
4. Select View >Requests > Submit a new Request >OK
5. In the Submit request Form, For name, Enter: Payables Open Interface Import >Tab.
6. Enter Required Parameters and select OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms