Recurring Process Update Location's Lat/Long Does Not Populate Location Coordinates When Using PC Miler
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Location is created without Coordinates (Lat/Long) and the Recurring Process "Update Location's Lat/Long" can be used to update the Location's Coordinates, but the even after executing the Process Coordinates are not being updated.
Following steps can be executed to reproduce this
- Configure a New Location with out Location Lat/Long
- Run the recurring process "Update Location's Lat/Long", This is located in the following Path Shipment Management -> Process Management -> select the link "Update Location's Lat/Long" link under Shipment Management section
- Select the appropriate Save Query, which results in the Location configured in Step 1
- Select Now to run the process immediately or Schedule to run the process at a desire time
- After the Process is executed, check if the Location's Lat/Long are not Update, even though there is an External Distance Engine is configured.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms