Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Create Consumption Advise (INVCTXNM) program runs but does not process any records.
Already checked that have consumption transactions "Pending" but they are not processing.
If the billing cycle has not yet passed, you might see something like the following in the "Create consumption advise worker" log file with Inventory Debug enabled:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Reports > Transactions (The submit window opens)
2. Choose to submit a Single Request
3. Choose "Create Consumption Advice".
4. Run the program for your parameters.
5. Review results and nothing processes. (The Create Consumption Advise Worker (INVCTXNW) program also does not run.)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms