INVCTXNM: Create Consumption Advice Runs But Does Not Process Anything, Check Billling Cycle Days
(Doc ID 2068566.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Create Consumption Advice (INVCTXNM) program runs but does not process any records.
Already checked that have consumption transactions "Pending" but they are not processing.
If the billing cycle has not yet passed, you might see something like the following in the "Create consumption advice worker" log file with Inventory Debug enabled:
INV_CONSUMPTION_ADVICE_PROC: Consumption Txn Worker(l_elapsed)1.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Reports > Transactions (The submit window opens)
2. Choose to submit a Single Request
3. Choose "Create Consumption Advice".
4. Run the program for your parameters.
5. Review results and nothing processes. (The Create Consumption Advice Worker (INVCTXNW) program also does not run.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document