Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having the Order Configuration: PREPACK and 'Allow Over Releasing' not checked, over releasing is allowed for the 1st Release Instruction, but validation is working starting with the 2nd Release Instruction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Order Base, enable Order Configuration - PREPACK (by default 'Allow Over Releasing' is unchecked)
2. Create an Order Base Line with total Quantity as 25 (provide item, source, destination location, etc.)
3. Save the Order Base
4. Go back to Order Base Line, Click on Action 'Release Lines'
5. Enter the Unit amount as 30 (Note : this is greater than Total Quantity: 25)
6. Save (Release Instruction gets saved), Click on Finished
No error message is prompted.
When repeating the exercise for a new Release Instruction, system behaves as expected. 'Allow Over Releasing' works staring with the 2nd Release Instruction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms