Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Arbitrary Rate when having defined "Level of Service" on the "Rate Offering Lane Special Service", trying to plan one order returns in failure.
It is expected to have the order release planned when having defined Level of Service on the Rate Offering Lane Special Service
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Review Rate offering Lane Special Service by going to Contract and Rate Management -> Power Data -> General -> "Rate Offering Lane Special Service"
2. Search for 3-11366081831
3. Notice that Level of service if inserted as M
4. Go to Order Management -> Order Release
5. Search for order release 3-11366081831
6. Select the Order release and go to Actions -> Operational Planning -> Bulk plan buy
7. Select parameter set DEMO2-TEST-LOS (This parameter set has enabled parameter Use Level of Service in Arbitraries as per Help)
8. Notice the bulk plan fails.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms