Advanced Layout 'Remove Selected' Action Is Not Executing On The Selected Object
(Doc ID 2070548.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.3.8 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a results list is sorted in an Advanced Layout pane, and a row is then selected, the action to remove the object from the list does not remove the correct object (e.g. Shipment).
1. Open the Dispatch Board -> Fleet Management - Dispatch Board -> in an environment where Shipments exist
2. Sort the Results List in the first (upper-left) pane of the Advanced Layout (e.g. by Start Time)
3. Select a row using the blue box to the left of the Shipment ID
4. Select the icon with the hover-over text "Remove Selected"
5. Observe that the selected object is not removed, but another object is removed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document