Advanced Layout 'Remove Selected' Action Is Not Executing On The Selected Object
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.3.8 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a results list is sorted in an Advanced Layout pane, and a row is then selected, the action to remove the object from the list does not remove the correct object (e.g. Shipment).
1. Open the Dispatch Board -> Fleet Management - Dispatch Board -> in an environment where Shipments exist
2. Sort the Results List in the first (upper-left) pane of the Advanced Layout (e.g. by Start Time)
3. Select a row using the blue box to the left of the Shipment ID
4. Select the icon with the hover-over text "Remove Selected"
5. Observe that the selected object is not removed, but another object is removed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms