Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.2 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Broadcast tender is awarded to two carriers when carriers accept tender simultaneously. Only one carrier should be awarded the tender.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order Release - TEST_BROADCAST (SOURCE_LOC -> DEST_LOC) from the MAIN domain
2. Bulk plan the order to create Shipment.
3. Select the resulting shipment and used the Action -> Shipment Management -> Open Tender -> Broadcast Tender
4. Under lane service provider – check the boxes for TEST_TL1 and TEST_TL2
5. Set a response time of a day later.
6. The broadcast tender is sent to TEST_TL2 and TEST_TL1.
7. Two users need to login as TEST_TL1 and TEST_TL2 from the SERVPROV domain.
8. For each user: go to Online Booking/Tendering and Query for shipment 10573 (use contain)
9. Edit the record: Select the service provider id from the pull-down list
10. Populate a bid of $1. At the same time, each user submits the bid.
11. Both bids are accepted.
12. If you log in as MAIN.admin and query Shipment Management->Online Booking/Tendering and Query for Shipment 10573 (contains)
13. 2 ordinary tender accepted are seen. Only 1 should be there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms