Manager Self Service Defaulting Worked Hours After Organization Change
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
Within Self Service Human Resources (SSHR) hen changing an organization, using the HR_CHG_COST_LOC_MGR_JSP_PRC function, the Work Hours, are defaulting to Business Group level on the review page
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login in the system as a manager with subordinates under them
- Manager Self Service > Change Cost Center, Location and Manager.
- Select an employee and hit 'Actions' button.
- On the next page, change the Organization. The Location will be defaulted on the next page.
- On the review page, see that the updated Org and location.
- Submit Transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms