Component Pick Release WSHREL Shows Inaccurate Error Message 'None of the material requirements for the selected components could be allocated. Please re-query to view the open requirements'
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to release the components in a Discrete Job the user gets a misleading message in Component Pick Release.
The message can be reproduced through the following steps:
1. Navigate to WIP > Discrete > Component Pick Release > Component Pick Release (Form)
2. Query job number
3. Drill down Discrete Jobs, job number, component
4. Click on Release button
5. Note the message below:
However, the Move Order is created and visible when navigating to:
1. Move Orders > Transact Move Orders
2. Click on Pick Wave tab
3. Click Work Order box
4. Enter Job number, click Find button
5. Note the Move Order was created despite the misleading Pick Release message
This issue can cause confusion between Production and Planning
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms