The 'Location Capacity Chart' Showing Wrong Location Capacity Usage/Shipments Totals on the 'View Location Capacity Usage' Page
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.3.3 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'View Location Capacity Usage' shows mismatch in the number of shipments between the 'Shipment Activity Chart' and 'Location Capacity Chart', the wrong number of shipments appears on the 'Location Capacity Chart'. The 'Location Capacity Chart' must reflect the capacity based on the 'Shipment Activity Chart'. The number of shipments on both the charts must conform.
- Location capacity record created with the following details
Time bucket: 15 minutes
Activity type: all
Capacity type: shipment
Capacity allocation rule: first bucket
- Location capacity assigned to a source location
- Created 3 orders with same source/destination and pickup dates. (Orders are set to not bundle)
- Bulk planed the orders > Three shipments created.
- Queried the source location > action > location capacity usage > queried for planned departure between 9/29/15 11:00 and 9/29/15 13:00
- The top graph 'Shipment Activity Chart' is correct but the bottom one 'Location Capacity Chart' show two shipment in one bucket and one in another when all three should be in the same bucket.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms