Web ADI with EGO Spreadsheet Oracle Error 17008 With EGOIJAVA
(Doc ID 2081498.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create/mass update items via Web ADI with EGO Spreadsheet Java Concurrent Program, the following below occurs in the EGOIJAVA request log file. Concurrent Request completes normal but the data is not being created/updated in Product Data Hub.
Oracle error 17008: java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: Closed Connection has been detected in CpContext.requestEnd.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Product Information Management
2. Navigate to: Batch Import > Import from Excel
3. Click on Import and populate the spreadsheet
4. See Concurrent Program completed Normally
5. Check request log file, see error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document