Oracle Error 17008 With EGOIJAVA
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for relevance on 8-MAY-2017**
When trying to create/mass update items via Web ADI with EGO Spreadsheet Java Concurrent Program, the following below occurs in the EGOIJAVA request log file. Concurrent Request completes normal but the data is not being created/updated in Product Data Hub.
Oracle error 17008: java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: Closed Connection has been detected in CpContext.requestEnd.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Product Information Management
2. Navigate to: Batch Import > Import from Excel
3. Click on Import and populate the spreadsheet
4. See Concurrent Program completed Normally.
5. Check request log file, see error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms