RFQ Owner Is Not Able To See Technical Scores Entered By The Team Members In Commercial Stage.
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Release 12.1.3 and Release 12.2.4
Find that Owner is not able to see the technical scores entered by team members in Commercial Stage.
Owner to be able to see the technical scores.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. In Sourcing RFQ created with 2 Stage and requirements and scoring team member assigned for Technical and Commercial scoring. Publish the RFQ.
2. Supplier creates and submits the quote.
3. Close the RFQ and Unlock,Unseal Technical Scoring
4. Technical Scorer, and Submits the scoring for RFQ
5. Close the Scoring and Complete Evaluation Technical , Analyze by Quote : can see the score and click on it can see the details of the Technical Team Scoring.
6. Unlock,Unseal Commercial Scoring .
7. Analyze by Quote : can see the score and click on it and CAN NOT see the details of the Technical Team Scoring .
( This is the issue )
8. Commercial Scorer, submits the scoring for RFQ
9. Close the Scoring and Analyze by Quote : can see the score and click on it and CAN NOT see the details of the Technical Team Scoring , however can see the details of the Commercial Scoring.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms