Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version,
When attempting to submit a RMA Order in the depot repair form, the following error occurs "Please enter Valid Lot Number and Quantity".
We should able to create RMA order without any error.
1. Login to Oracle APPS.
2. R) Depot Repair Manager Navigate> Depot Repair > Depot Workbench > New
3. Enter the Service Request Information.
4. Enter the service order information.
5. Enter item that is lot and serial controlled.
6. Select Automate order processing steps through Enter Order in Logistic tab and clicked on Process button.
7. Getting an errors :
a) Error messages from Order Management
b) Upon click on OK button, again error "Please enter valid lot number and quantity"
c) Upon click on OK button, next error "CS_DB_ERROR
(SQLCODE=-60)(SQLERRM=ORA-00060: deadlock detected while
waiting for resource
ORA-6510: PL/SQL: unhandled user-defined exception)".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms