When Having Loading Split Defined on the Orders, OTM is not Respecting While Planning, the Orientation Given by Load Configuration Setup
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.5 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Loading Split defined on the orders, during Conopt OTM placement is not respecting the orientation (i.e we are seeing split Ship Units being placed Upright Windthwise)
It is expected to have the correct placement when using Loading Split defined.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search for orders 3-11422557431
2. Take orders from 3-11422557431-1 to 3-11422557431-53 + 3-11422557431S-54
3. Plan them using parameter IKEA-DEFAULTOCEAN_PPS
4. You will get three shipments.
5. Notice the load config for these shipment
6. There is one ship unit splitted that is not placed as per the expected placement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms